Group Tour Packages
Email or call us to purchase.
Manchester City Football Club has introduced brand new Stadium & Club Tour packages for groups to provide football fans with a fantastic day out that gets them one step closer to the action at the Etihad Stadium.
The Ultimate Football Day Out
This is an opportunity for adults and children alike to engage in a fun and interactive football experience that culminates with an unforgettable 90 minute behind the scenes tour of the Etihad Stadium.
The day kicks off in Manchester’s city centre with a trip to the National Football Museum, where visitors immerse themselves in the history of football and can take part in a range of entertaining games housed in their Football Plus+ Zone. It is then time to head off to the Etihad Stadium for an insight into Manchester City and what the matchday experience is really like for a player.
Afternoon Tea Package
The new Afternoon Tea package offers groups the chance to savour a delicious afternoon tea in one of the Club’s premium hospitality areas after a guided tour of the Etihad Stadium. A traditional spread of macaroons, scones, sandwiches and freshly brewed teas & coffee to satisfy every taste will be on offer.
Special Guest Tours
From May, visitors will be able to enjoy a special guest’s tour getting an exclusive look inside specific areas of the business from the Club photographer to the groundsman and sports psychologists. Tours will last 90 minutes and include a Q&A session with the special guest that month.
Designed for group bookings of 10 or more, these specialist tours give both the young and young at heart the opportunity to immerse themselves in all aspects of Manchester City’s past, present and future, making all three tours a must-visit excursion for anyone living in or visiting Manchester.
On all three tours, visitors will get a sneak peek at the team’s matchday changing room and will also have the opportunity to sit in Manuel Pellegrini’s official press conference seat, exactly as seen on TV.
They will then emerge pitch side through the players’ tunnel before taking their seats in the dugout dreaming of the moment they’re called upon to wear the famous sky blue jersey.
Women’s Match Package
A fascinating 90 minute guided experience around the home of Manchester City Football Club at the Etihad Stadium. Followed by a trip to the Academy Stadium at the CFA to watch Manchester City Women play at their home stadium.
For all group tours Manchester City are pleased to offer free coach parking at the Etihad Stadium, as well as a free space for the driver to join the Club tour.
For full details of all our tours, click here to download the Group Tours Brochure.
To book your Group Stadium and Club Tour call +44 161 444 1984 (Option 4 Option 2.)
Between 20 May and 23 June we will be offering a special Summer Tour. Click here to find out more information.
- Please try to avoid bringing any baggage to the Etihad Stadium. All baggage will be searched before gaining entry to the Stadium. Suitcases and Cabin Bags will be searched and stored in a secure location.
- We have earned the Quality Badge from The Council for Learning Outside the Classroom and are recognised by Visit England, you can read the Etihad Stadium Tour Feedback and FAQs here.
- For further information email: email@example.com
- For further tour information look at our Stadium and Club Tour FAQs and Terms and Conditions, or purchase tour tickets online.
- You can also follow @MCFC on Twitter and Like Us on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest news and information about the Club.
- For information about getting to the Etihad Stadium including information about our free car parking, please view the Visiting the Stadium page.